Parents, please remember it is cold and flu season. Please do not send your child to school on fever reduction medications (Tylenol, Motrin, etc.). If your child has a temperature of at least 100.0, vomiting, or diarrhea please keep them at home for at least 24 hours after the symptoms have gone away. Thank you for helping us keep our children germ free!
Belville Parent Weekly Reminders
1. The tutoring database is now available. Visit the school's homepage and click on the tutoring link under School News to request access. These tutors are community volunteers and are not affiliated with Belville Elementary in any way.
2. Math and Science Night will be held Monday, March 27th from 5-7pm. Pizza and refreshments will be provided for those who attend. The event will include a large variety of activities in the areas of Math, Science, Technology, and Engineering.
3. The World Languages Programs of Brunswick County Schools and the Cape Fear Foreign Language Collaborative invite you to attend a screening of the documentary "Speaking in Tongues" on Tuesday, March 28 at 5:00 p.m. in the Event Center of Odell Williamson Auditorium at Brunswick Community College.
This documentary follows the progress of several diverse students who participate in Immersion Language Instruction with powerful academic and cultural results.
There will be drawings for gift certificates from several Brunswick County restaurants and businesses.
This event (including parking) is free and open to the public.
You are invited to stay after the film and discussion for the district PAC (Parent Advisory Council) meeting that will be held at the same location beginning at 6:30 p.m..
4. Ms. Johnson will conduct volunteer training on Tuesday, March 28th at 12:15pm in the library. Please call the school and ask to speak with AJ if you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Belville.
5. Kindergarten registration dates for the 2017-18 school year are now-April 7th. When registering your future Kindergartner, please bring shot records, a birth certificate copy and health assessments.
6:30 PM County Parent Advisory Council
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Full School Day
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Muffins for Mom
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM Board of Education Meeting
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Donuts For Dad
On behalf of all faculty and staff members, I would like to welcome everyone to Belville Elementary School. Our school has an outstanding reputation, and I am proud to be part of such a wonderful program. Belville is filled with enthusiastic students willing to learn, supportive families interested in their children's education, and a dedicated professional staff committed to providing the students with a quality education.
It is particularly important to me that your child feel safe at our school. Open lines of communication will be the key to a successful school year which is why I encourage you to contact your child’s teacher, me, or members of our administrative team with questions.
We cannot be successful without you. There are so many ways to get involved and stay connected with your child’s educational experience. I encourage you to read with your child every night and have conversations about what they have been learning. Your interest and enthusiasm about school will be contagious! If you have not yet signed up for Parent Portal, please stop by the school or during open-house to get login information. Parent Portal provides you 24/7 access to your child’s educational progress and allows you to manage your demographic information to help us stay in touch. I am looking forward 2016-2017 school year and all the excitement it will bring! It is a privilege to serve Belville Elementary as we build tomorrow's future.
Belville Transportation Email Address: BELTRANSPORTATION@BCSWAN.NET
King Tiger - Spinner Shark Donation North Brunswick Magazine - Mako Shark Donation Red Bird Graphic Design - Spinner Shark Donation Walex - Mako Shark Donation Weinberg, Dimock, Cherry DDS - Hammerhead Donation
Access your student’s grades. Anytime. Anywhere. WITH POWERSCHOOL. PowerSchool is an online portal where your student’s attendance and grades are logged regularly. How Do I Get PowerSchool? Visit the front office between the hours of 8:15AM – 5:00PM to request your student’s access letter. You will need a photo ID to receive this information. Follow the steps in the letter to create your account. Only parents/guardians may make this request. Download The App For Your Smartphone! Once you create your PowerSchool account, download the smartphone app.