Welcome to the Brunswick County Schools COVID-19 Dashboard.
The goal of this dashboard is to provide the BCS community more information about the impact of COVID-19 on the school system. Data is provided by Brunswick County Health Services and will include:
- Active positive cases involving students and/or staff confirmed by BC Health Services.
- Quarantined as a precaution cases involving students and/or staff confirmed by BC Health Services.
- Contact tracing is completed via school administration and BC Health Services.
- Positive cases in Brunswick County that do not impact a BCS location will not be included in this data.
- Names and other identifying information will not be included in this data.
***The BCS Dashboard Reflects Cases Beginning 8/23/21***
Please click the icon of the month below you'd like to view for more school specific information:
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of August 2021
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of September 2021
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of October 2021
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of November 2021
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of December 2021
If someone in your household test positive for COVID-19 and you need to notify a school of quarantine procedures, please contact your child's school and ask to speak with the school nurse.
Brunswick County Schools has extensive protocols in place in the event of a confirmed case on school grounds that includes, but not limited to, deep cleans with both surface santizing via hand and electrostatic disinfection. Electrostatic spray is electrically charged, allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives, and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for a more complete clean.