Submit a Concern
Brunswick County Schools remains dedicated to the safety and well-being of each student in our schools. In order to appropriately and effectively respond to concerns or complaints raised by parents, guardians, or community members, we will now require complaints be submitted formally in writing through the form below. These forms will create accountability for both parents and administration to ensure:
1) complaints have gone through the appropriate channels, and
2) all complaints are addressed in a timely manner.
If you would like to submit a concern on behalf of a Brunswick County student, please complete a submission form below.
Once forms are completed, they can be submitted by email:
- Elementary Concerns: Stephanie Shytle - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School Concerns: Tori Bullard - email@example.com
- High School Concerns: Tanisha Rogers - firstname.lastname@example.org
mailed to the appropriate person listed above:
- 35 Referendum Drive
Bolivia, NC 28422
or faxed to the appropriate person listed above: