In order to enroll your child in our school system, you will need to complete an enrollment application (link below) and provide/upload the following required documentation:
- Immunization record
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Proof of parent/guardian's residence in Brunswick County verified by current utility bill or purchase/rental agreement (with lease or contract information)
- Photo ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Withdrawal form and most recent report card (if available)
- Court Documents (If Applicable)
- Out of state transfers will need an NC Health Assessment (link below)
We recognize that each child is a unique individual. The information you provide to us is important in helping us to fully understand your child's strengths and needs.
Student Enrollment Application (Click Here)
Please upload required documentation (listed above) when enrolling your student. If you are unable to upload documents or enroll your student online, please notify the school so that we can help get your student registered. During COVID-19, we are asking that you call the school to make an appointment.
NC Health Assessment For students who have never been enrolled in a North Carolina Public school.