Online Professional Development Opportunities

  • Click HERE.


    Certified Teachers:  Once you complete a PD and receive a certificate of completion, please complete this form, unless the course was from NCEES, NCVPS or a BCS 1B@T.*   

    *Please note:   If you complete a 1B@T, VirtCom,  NCEES or NCVPS online PD course, you do NOT have to submit a Request for CEU Credit into NCEES unless you are requesting a possible change in CEU typeEx. NCEES may code a course as General (as they defer to that category for most courses) but it may have the criteria to be Literacy or DLC.  For more info on criteria, click HERE and scroll to the bottom.


    If you do not know your licensure cycle info, refer to your teaching license that has the dates listed on it.  If you do not have a printed copy of your teaching license, you can access it here:  NCDPI Online Licensure System.