Welcome to the Brunswick County Schools COVID-19 Dashboard.
The goal of this dashboard is to provide the BCS community more information about the impact of COVID-19 on the school system. Data is provided by the Brunswick County Health Department and will include:
- Postive cases at a BCS location identified by the health department.
- Quarantined as a precaution cases identified by the health department.
- A total number of cases and total number of cases recovered.
- Contact tracing is completed via the health department.
- Postive cases in Brunswick County that do not impact a BCS location will not be included in this data.
- Names and other identifying information will not be included in this data.
Brunswick County Schools has extensive protocols in place in the event of a confirmed case on school grounds that includes, but not limited to, deep cleans with both surface santizing via hand and electrostatic disinfection. Electrostatic spray is electrically charged, allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives, and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for a more complete clean.
Please click the icon of the month you'd like to view:
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of September
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of October
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of November
COVID-19 BCS data for the month of December