The JROTC Mission:
To motivate young people to be better citizens.
- For Specific Class Information, select your instructor's name from the list on the left (For mobile users, select the "Pages" button at the top of this page, then click on your instructor). The instructor's website will be listed above their biography. You can view the course syllabus, meeting times, and assignments on their website. COL Baker and 1SG Williams currently have active sites.
- On days when you only have asynchronous learning, you must still check-in via email or virtually for attendance purposes.
- Go to Google Classroom for specific assignments and due dates (11:59 every SUN night, assignments are due for the week assigned)
- Email or call on cell as required (0800-1700 M-F)
- Look for messages on the JROTC Band APP
- Link you Harris Teeter VIC Card to #8704
New JROTC Multipurpose Building
Subscribe to NBHS JROTC on the BAND App!
Join NBHS JROTC on the BAND App!
To join, either scan the QR Code below or go to https://band.us/n/a9a140T6C4X6j.
You can download the BAND app by visiting: