How do I enroll my child in school?

  • Welcome to Brunswick County Schools! In order to enroll your child in our school system, you will need to complete the online enrollment process and upload/provide the following required documentation:

    • Immunization record
    • Certified Birth Certificate
    • Proof of parent/guardian's residence in Brunswick County verified by current utility bill, and rental agreement (with lease or contract information)
    • Photo ID
    • Withdrawal form and most recent report card (if available)
    • North Carolina Health Assessment Transmittal Form (For students new to North Carolina Public Schools)
    • Criminal Record Affidavit


    CLICK HERE to begin the online enrollment process! 

     As a school system, we recognize that each child is a unique individual. The information you provide to us is important in helping us to fully understand your child's strengths and needs. Thank you for allowing us this opportunity.

    If you should need any help with this process, please refer to the following helpful links or contact the data manager at your child's school for assistance. If you are struggling with the online enrollment system and would like in-person assistance with this process, please contact your child's school directly to make an appointment.