New Student Enrollment Packet

  • If you are enrolling as a student at SMS you must fill out the Student Enrollment packet.  You may come to school and pick up a hard copy, or access the packet from our HELPFUL LINKS.  A new packet is requried of ALL students, even it they are transferrinfg from another Brunswick County school or have attended  Shallotte Middle in the past.